The Secret to Natural Looking Anti Wrinkle Injections
There’s nothing as satisfying as the look on someone’s face when they think you are years younger than your real age. Facial changes occur over time, but you can minimise these effects and enhance your skins youthful appearance with natural-looking Anti Wrinkle Injection results. The secret is not to take away all movement and lines. Which lines your Anti Wrinkle Injector doctor/nurse injector decides to leave untreated is actually where their skill and experience become evident!
As we age our faces can take on the permanent appearance of negative emotions we are not actually feeling inside. You can appear to be frowning or grimacing as our brow line lowers and our mouth corners turn downwards leading others to assume you’re perpetually hostile, sad or angry. The truth is usually the complete opposite! This can however start to affect all areas of our lives negatively. These are the lines you should aim to have treated for when planning an Anti Wrinkle’s consultation.
Anti Wrinkle Injections can treat tiny parts of muscles, leaving enough strength for them to move while reducing the lines and reshaping the facial features to result in a more flattering appearance. At Silkwood we are committed to providing natural-looking results tailored to your own skins needs.
During an initial assessment, your clinician will identify areas in your face that have undergone change, and discuss possible treatments.
Your clinician will provide you with a treatment plan designed with you, to meet your goals, in a timeframe that suits you.
What you should know about Anti Wrinkle Injections:
• It is a natural purified protein that relaxes wrinkle causing muscles, to create a smooth, rejuvenated and youthful appearance that lasts up to 4 months.
• It is used to treat dynamic wrinkles by relaxing the muscles that create wrinkle causing facial expressions.
• Muscle contraction is caused by the release of a chemical called acetylcholine at the junction between the nerve ending and the muscle.
• It relaxes wrinkle causing muscles by blocking the release of acetylcholine, and hence relaxes the muscle.
• The active ingredient of Botox is derived from bacteria in much the same way penicillin is derived from mould.
• It is a non-surgical anti-ageing solution whereby a small amount of product is diluted in a saline solution and administered into selected facial muscles using a very fine needle.
• Generally, Anti Wrinkle Injection treatment takes around 10 minutes.
• The discomfort is typically minimal with no anaesthetic required. The injection may sting for a few seconds but normal activities are usually resumed immediately after treatment.
• Results usually start to take effect 2-3 days post-treatment with visible results by 7 days and full results at 14 days.
• Each Anti Wrinkle Injection treatment can last up to 4 months, and wear off gradually not suddenly.
Contact us today at Silkwood and rediscover the beauty of youthful skin. Call us on 9387 3900!